VentureSax GmbH acts cleverly and agilely for your tailor-made solution approaches.
VentureSax GmbH is an international consulting boutique with offices in Germany, Switzerland and the UK. We accompany startups and mid-sized businesses at Equity Financing, Corporate Successions, Corporate Actions (Private Equity & Venture Capital), Investment Management, Corporate Finance & Venture, Mergers & Acquisitions (M & A) and strategic issues.
Whether buying or selling companies or stakes in other companies – our consulting activity extends to the whole spectrum of possible transaction forms. In doing so, we accompany all phases of the transaction, from the letter of intent, structuring and controlling the transaction, due diligence and contract drafting all the way to the post-closing.
We guarantee holistic M&A advice through the involvement of experienced specialists from the fields of corporate, capital market, tax, employment, antitrust and competition law. An interdisciplinary and if required international team, that is tailored to your individual needs is working hand in hand to ensure tailor-made solutions for our clients – also for cross-border transactions.
- Preparation and negotiation of apron agreements (e.g. letter of intent, confidentiality and exclusivity agreement, term sheet, memorandum of understanding)
- Preparation, coordination, and implementation of legal due diligence audits (seller and buyer side) as well as the organisation of data rooms
- Structuring and management of transactions (asset deal, share deal) and the foundation of acquisition vehicles
- Preparation and negotiation of the transaction contracts and supporting documents, preparation, and implementation of the negotiation of shareholders’ agreements and investment contracts
- Support during the establishment of Joint Venture Post Closing Services including restructuring after acquisition/sale, Corporate Services, Post Merger integration, announcement and publishing duties
- Support in structured sales processes (bidding process)
- Advice on acquisition finance, negotiation of loan and collateral agreements
- Advice on capital market law issues for listed target companies
- M&A transactions in crisis situations and insolvency, reorganisation
- Acquisition Rights IPO & ICO Merger Control
- Management Buy-Outs
As consultants, we advise you as an entrepreneur comprehensively in the structuring of your company succession as well as in the structuring and passing on to the next generation or to non-family third parties.
With a firm eye on your personal and economic objectives, we design a succession plan tailored to your company and your personal situation and accompany the implementation by drafting the corresponding contracts and testamentary dispositions. Thereby all aspects of inheritance, family, corporate and tax law aspects are included in the advice we provide to our clients.
- Company transfer to family members
- Reorganisation of the company before or after the transfer
- Financial protection of the entrepreneur and his spouse
- Company and consultancy agreements
- Company transfer to non-family members
- Sale of the company (asset deal, share deal)
- Leasing of the company
- Participation of third parties in the company
- Establishment of a foundation before or after the succession
- Advice to foundations and trusts
New legal framework (e.g. Basel 3) and more stringent rating systems of credit institutions make it more difficult, especially for companies with weak equity capital to access debt capital. Alternative financing instruments such as factoring, leasing, sale & lease back or mezzanine capital are becoming increasingly important.
At the same time the internal financing potential in the company is often not fully utilised: High receivables, inventories or even capital commitment within the fixed capital are not accompanied by corresponding cash flows.
The basis of our financing projects is always an economic concept, in which the use of resources and the return flows can be made transparent. With our planning competence, which is acknowledged by banks and investors we deliver reliable figures and forecasts. From this, we can derive the necessary financing modules and the appropriate investors in a structured way.
Depending on the task at hand, in growth phases, special situations (reorganisation, succession) or individual investment decisions – VentureSax has a wide range of instruments and an established international network of potential financing partners and investors.
- Growth and restructure financing
- IPO & ICO·Private Placement & Club Deals
- Mezzanine·Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Audit of investment and project financing
- Follow-up financing (MBI / MBO)
- Equity financing
- Structured financing
- Restructuring of the liabilities side
- Reduction of working capital